Data Analyst Certificate
1. Optimising and plotting graphs. Essential for anyone who needs to produce business reports as part of their jobs.
2. Interpret basic statistics. Critical for making data-driven decisions that can make you the office hero.
3. Understand and plot frequency distributions. Must-have for anyone who deals with survey data.
4. Use and adapt Microsoft Excel pivot tables and charts. Important for impressing your boss of your ability to translate numbers into positive business outcomes.
5. Understand variants and measures of averages. Essential for condensing large data sets into key metrics.
6. Misleading statistics and how to avoid them so that you never present incorrect data to your team again.
Basic computer skills, including basic Microsoft Excel
For those who want to
Get better at making data-driven decisions, upskill their Excel knowledge and get better at results reporting.
Begin your data journey.
Register New Account
be future-ready in weeks, not months.
Zero experience required. World-class training at your fingertips. Learn from industry thought-leaders, employers and teachers without leaving your home. Access our award-winning and internationally accredited online data analyst learning course now.
Australians are looking to take back control of their careers and reskill for the future. At Randstad, we have made a commitment to maximise future employment for Australians and contribute to the economic growth of Australian society as a whole – touching the work lives of 500 million people worldwide.
Nick Pesch - CEO Randstad Australia
WithYouWithMe has worked hard over the last four years to help over 20,000 veterans find out what they’re good at and transition to that next stage of their career journey. We’re grateful for the opportunity to work with Randstad to expand the program and give these same opportunities to thousands of others.
Tom Moore - CEO WithYouWithMe
Access our expert career advisers and receive personalised job advice today.