Data Analyst Certificate
1. Optimising and plotting graphs. Essential for anyone who needs to produce data-backed business reports.
2. Interpret basic statistics. Critical for making data-driven decisions that will make you the team champion.
3. Understand and plot frequency distributions. Must-have for anyone who deals with customer and employee feedbacks and surveys.
4. Use and adapt Microsoft Excel pivot tables and charts. Essential for impressing your boss and showcasing your ability to translate numbers into positive business outcomes.
5. Understand variants and measures of averages. Essential for condensing large data sets into key business metrics.
6. Learning about misleading statistics and how to avoid them so that you never present incorrect data to your team again.
Basic computer skills, including basic Microsoft Excel
For those who want to
Get better at making data-driven decisions, upskill their Excel knowledge and get better at results reporting.
Begin your data journey.
The world is changing, and so are the skills that businesses and people need to succeed. Every job of today and tomorrow needs a solid foundation in data analytics. Future-proof your career, take charge of key business metrics and start making data-driven decisions today.