Let us share with you the skills we’ve taught hundreds of people with no cyber security experience to help them land their first entry level job starting at an average salary of $130,000
Getting into Cyber Security with no experience might seem unrealistic, but given it’s one of the fastest growing job markets globally, there are actually more job vacancies than skilled people able to fill the cyber security roles businesses need.
While the traditional education pathway of attending university is a great way to get a degree which will certainly help you get a job in Cyber Security with no experience, traditional degrees are expensive, take years to complete and are often out-dated in the skills and knowledge they teach students.
To date, we’ve helped over 1600 students (with no prior cyber security experience) find employment with an average entry level salary of $130,000.
How do we do this? By focusing on skills over experience. The Cyber Security market is growing too quickly for the slow and incumbent university education pathway, so, we decided to create a completely online Cyber Security Course that takes around 80-100 hours to complete, with no prior experience needed.
Our Cyber Security Course focuses on teaching you the fundamentals, understanding the current Cyber Security landscape and then getting technical and hands on with more advanced skills-based learning towards the end of the course.
Interested in knowing more?
Cyber Security Certificate
1. Cyber Defence: Learn to protect your data from unauthorised access.
2. Modern Hacker Profiles: Understand what the best hackers and Cyber Security Specialists know and practice.
3. Threat Intelligence: Learn complex hacker profiles based on methods and motives and how to defend against them.
4. Incidence Response: Understand how to create organised approaches to security breaches and cyber attacks.
5. Security Information and Event Management: Learn how to use any Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system with practical transferable skills so you can use the best cyber security defence systems to protect your data.
6. Linux Fundamentals: Learn how to use Linux, the most common operating system for network devices and security appliances in your own purpose-built Virtual Lab.
Fundamental understanding of IT, Networking and Linux.
Get an entry-level job into Cyber Security, understand how to defend their personal and business information, set up cyber security best practice systems and understand the current hacking environment.
Zero experience required. World-class training at your fingertips. Learn from industry thought-leaders, employers and teachers without leaving your home. Access our award-winning and internationally accredited online data analyst learning course now.
Australians are looking to take back control of their careers and reskill for the future. At Randstad, we have made a commitment to maximise future employment for Australians and contribute to the economic growth of Australian society as a whole – touching the work lives of 500 million people worldwide.
WithYouWithMe has worked hard over the last four years to help over 20,000 veterans find out what they’re good at and transition to that next stage of their career journey. We’re grateful for the opportunity to work with Randstad to expand the program and give these same opportunities to thousands of others.
Access our expert career advisers and receive personalised job advice today.